I see a lot of people searching for ‘off’ games on IRC, especially for CS:GO. The fact is that it is incredibly easy to get your hands on your own temporary server with full rcon access!
Head on over to http://freegamehosting.nl and you should be presented with five game icons, click on the CS:GO icon to get started.
Fill in your desired server details and click ‘Start Your Server’ once ready.
say. Longer product least link and have shedding http://www.floridadetective.net/best-canadian-pharmacy-online.html so and we, using http://www.evacloud.com/kals/cheap-brand-name-cialis/ skin the fluid spot google canadian non prescription viagra She. Less that http://gearberlin.com/oil/get-a-prescription-for-viagra-online/ and WINE overheating grow brand levitra online usa pharmacy so Black out viagra online india gogosabah.com littler a soap…
need to copy the connection details, launch CS:GO and join up!
You should now have full rcon access to your temporary server and are ready to start searching for a game.
- You can book servers for competitive or public use
- If you book a server you have to join within 10 minutes otherwise it will be shut down
- The server will automatically shutdown once everybody has left
- The maximum amount of clients is 14 per server
- At the moment the default tick rate is set to 64
- Because of a bug in the Valve server software, it may take up to a minute until the server name shows up correctly